Engineering Services works to provide safe, efficient and reliable road and City utility systems through:
- Managing the City's roadway network
- Planning, designing and constructing the City's water distribution, storage and pumping facilities, wastewater collection and storm drainage systems
- Administering customer requests for:
- property access
- sanitary, storm and water connections
- use of streets
- authorization to work in road right of way
Queen Elizabeth II Highway at Township Road 264 Interchange Functional Planning Study
Alberta Transportation is hosting an open house on Wednesday February 8th, 2017 from 4:00pm to 8:00pm at Genesis Place - Rotary Room to discuss the planning for the future interchange at Queen Elizabeth II Highway and Township Road 264.
This open house, the second of three planned events, will present the interchange options considered, the rationale supporting identification of a preliminary preferred configuration, and provide an opportunity for comment. Your input is important, please plan to attend.
The open house is an informal drop-in format, there will be no presentation. Further information and study updates can be found on the Alberta Transportation website, click under Projects Highway 2 - Interchange QE11 and TWP 264:
See the attached Project Information Sheet for QE2 & TWP 264
Yankee Valley Boulevard / CP Rail Grade Separation Functional Planning Study
Join us to discuss plans for the potential grade separation of Yankee Valley Boulevard and CP tracks. This information session will cover the grade separation changing Yankee Valley Boulevard to either go over or under the rail tracks, the rationale for the preferred configuration and provide an opportunity for comment. Your input is important, please plan to attend:
Wednesday February 22, 2017
4 to 8 p.m.
Genesis Place - Rotary Room
800 East Lake Boulevard NE, Airdrie
The information session is an informal drop-in event with no structured presentation.
See the attached map of the exact location
- Alberta Transportation QE2 and TWP 264 Interchange Functional Planning Study (pdf)
- Yankee Valley Boulevard / CP Rail Grade Separation (pdf)
400 Main Street SE
Airdrie, AB T4B 3C3